Is Your PC Slowing? Speed up and boost your computer performance today!
- Scan thoroughly and fix frustrating errors, crashes and freezes with just 1 click
- Cleans up PC junks, invalid registry, repeated files to boost computer
- Speeds up PC startup, registry, Internet connection for top performance
- Secures your privacy and personal data from Internet thieves when surfing online
Startup Manager - Manage Your Startup Programs to Boot Up Your PC
- Is your computer sluggish at booting like mine? In fact, every time when we turn on computer, there are so many items including drivers, services and other applications start at the beginning of Windows boot. These items can be located in various places, ranging from a program group on your Windows Start Menu, to specific initialization files which can be executed with Windows starts, to numerous places in system registry. These auto-start entries occupy your computer memory. Thus, if there are too many items in the Windows Startup, it will greatly slow down your Windows booting time.
- Of course, that does not mean all anto-start entries should be deleted or removed to speed up PC boot. Some of the auto-start entries are necessary and useful for your normal system functioning. To fix the slow boot time issue, what we need to do is to find out the auto-entries which are only to burden system boot and removed them from your startup list. Startup Manager can do this job for you easily and effectively.
- With Startup Manager feature in PowerBooster which has up to 25 effective PC optimizing tools, you can decide which program or item is allowed to be loaded at Windows startup, which one not, and in what order, to keep your PC running at optimal performance and eliminate your machine boot time.
- You may wonder: How PowerBooster archives it? It’s very simple. Once you are running PowerBooster, it will automatically detect your system and display all items in your startup list in the main box, which give you a detailed view to decide which one to remove and which one not. Then select the items you do not want to start them with your Windows startup, and just click on the Apply button. You will get a faster computer immediately.
- Reducing PC booting time by controlling Windows startup configuration has never been so easier! Free download to make your PC faster now!
Before Buy It, Get Our Free Version First!
- Useful and simple to understand. I've used too many so called system optimization tools on your Dell. The one does a great job! So easy! ---- Rick Drolet
- Best utility i have used thus far for speeding up my computer.---- Ted Cooke
- Excellent tool, simple but very effective, parabens developers, today I am not more with my slow computer because I use PowerBooster---- Guilherme Augusto